Thursday, February 16, 2012

Apple Products

I love all of my electronics. I recently got the iphone and now I couldn't imagine living without it. Before it I also used the apple ipod touch and I plan to get a Macbook before I go to college. I had heard about the mistreatment of apple employees in the production process but I was not aware as to what exactly went on behind the scenes. It definitely shocked me to hear of the abuse that continued to escalate without any repercussions. The article was very informative and really made me think twice about the renowned store Apple. To me, it gives off a negative image and makes me disappointed in the company. However, just like many, I will continue to use and purchase Apple products. I am glad we were assigned to read the article because it did raise my consciousness has been raised on the issue. I think we also have to keep in mind that Apple is not the only store participating in that type of business. It goes on all around us, often unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment